One of the most common mistakes business owners make is assuming that the cost of risk is limited to insurance premiums. This report helps you understand the total cost of risk to your business.
- How do I look? - Be More Insurable: In many cases, erroneous, or easily corrected public information can cause your rates to be higher than necessary. Quick, free way to check these sources.
Your Business is Yours – Your Coverage Should Be, Too
Unlike commodity insurance (such as homeowners and auto coverage), our business risk coverage is far more flexible. That means we can customize plans for you to cover your risks at the lowest possible cost for your projected exposure.
Prevention is Still Your Best Coverage
Insurance is the product we all buy and hope we never have to use. It’s our last line of defense against potentially devastating risks. We can help you discover best practices to minimize the risk of a devastating incident. Typical business policies don’t cover some of today’s most recent threat types.
- Commercial Trucking - In addition to normal Commercial Vehicle Insurance, Commercial Trucks have more specific needs.
- General Liablity - General liability insurance can protect you from a claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from your business operations.
- Workers Compensation Insurance - Insurance that covers medical expenses and a portion of lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance - If you use your car for business, you probably need commercial auto insurance.
- Commercial Property Insurance - Commercial property insurance protects commercial property from such perils as fire, theft and natural disaster.
- Active Shooter - If your business or organization has a “duty of care” to maintain a secure environment for your staff, tenants, patients, and visitors, in the event of a deadly attack, you could be liable for regulatory and civil actions.
- Sexual Harassment Liability - We can cover directors and officers, management personnel, and employees for allegations of wrongful acts arising from the employment process.
- Cyber Insurance - Ransomware, data breach, identity theft are only some of the threats on the digital horizon. We have a full range of custom coverage to mitigate the consequences of cyber attacks.